- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the final authority in life and doctrine.
2 Timothy 3:16
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Romans 8, Ephesians 1:13-14
- God made man to have a relationship with him. Genesis 1:27
- God sent His son Jesus Christ to die on a cross for our sins. On the third day he rose again. Romans 3:22-24, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8
- Christ has all authority on earth and will return and reign forever.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- We are saved by grace and through faith in Jesus Christ. God rewards those who earnestly seek Him. Ephesians 2:1-10, Hebrews 11:1-6
- All have sinned and are separated from God, but all can be saved.
Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23
- We are saved by the blood of Jesus. Salvation is available to all who put their faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior. One must repent of their sins, confess their faith, and be baptized as disciples. Hebrews 11:1-6, Ephesians 2:1-10, Romans 10:9
Acts 2:38, John 3:16, 2 Corinthians 7:11
- As Christians, God calls us to continue obeying his Word and to live a life of good works. John 8:31-32, Ephesians 2:10
- The church is the body of Christ on earth. The church is empowered by the Holy Spirit to continue the task of reaching the lost and discipling the saved. Ephesians 4:1-16
- The entire World is lost. Disciples are saved.The only hope is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Luke 19:10
- A true disciple is willing to Go anywhere Do anything and Give up everything for Jesus Christ. Luke 14:33